Bridal Tips for Your Wedding Day
Let’s face it, most brides are nervous on their wedding day. There’s so much to do and so much to be exited about. Glamour by Sheila has some tips to help you get through the day.
- Plan ahead. Create a wedding day schedule for all of your South Florida vendors : Professional makeup artist and your wedding party. Put your most reliable bridesmaid in charge of managing it.
- Research bridal makeup and hairstyles far in advance. Your hair and makeup should match your wedding style (casual, formal, indoors, outdoors, destination wedding, etc.)
- Stay out of the sun a week before your wedding because a tan or burn will change your foundation color.
- Ask your maid of honor to prepare an emergency kit, containing a toothbrush, toothpaste, mints, a sewing kit, fabric tape, stain remover, safety pins and hairspray.
- Call Sheila Rogers for best results in airbrush makeup